archive-org.com » ORG » T » TURISMOLOSPEDROCHES.ORG

Total: 328

Choose link from "Titles, links and description words view":

Or switch to "Titles and links view".
  • El Viso
    connects Castile with Andalusia as the village lies on the ancient route called Camino del Azogue In the c 15th it became part of the County of Santa Eufemia together with the villages of El Guijo Torrefranca and Santa Eufemia and it was tied to this county until the manorial system was abolished in c 19th becoming the most prosperous and dynamic village in the county PLACES TO VISIT Church

    Original URL path: http://www.turismolospedroches.org/site/index.php?view=article&id=282%3Aing-elviso-municipios&tmpl=component&print=1&layout=default&page=&option=com_content&Itemid=351 (2016-04-24)
    Open archived version from archive


  • Calendario de fiestas - enero
    Lancha Hinojosa del Duque Pedroche Pozoblanco Santa Eufemia Torrecampo Villaralto Vvª de Córdoba Vvª del Duque Oferts Polls Link Enlaces Quién está en línea Tenemos 5 invitados conectado s Who is on line Tenemos 5 invitados conectado s Calendario de fiestas enero Alcaracejos Representación Popular Coloquios de la Infancia de Jesús A principios de enero 2011 Cada cuatro años El Viso Auto Sacramental de los Reyes Magos A principios de

    Original URL path: http://www.turismolospedroches.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=272%3Acalendario-de-fiestas-enero&Itemid=351 (2016-04-24)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Fuente la Lancha
    Conquista Dos Torres El Viso El Guijo Fuente La Lancha Hinojosa del Duque Pedroche Pozoblanco Santa Eufemia Torrecampo Villaralto Vvª de Córdoba Vvª del Duque Oferts Polls Link Enlaces Quién está en línea Tenemos 5 invitados conectado s Who is on line Tenemos 5 invitados conectado s Fuente la Lancha This hamlet formed around the year 1480 was once part of Hinojosa del Duque and therefore belonged to the County of Belalcazar The present village was adjoined by Bishop Fernando de Mesa to the parish of Gahete in the legal boundary divisions made in 1272 It has always belonged to the bishopric of Cordoba but for all legal affairs was dependent on the province of Extremadura up until 1833 and for administrative affairs up to the year 1836 This small village has always had very few inhabitants In 1820 it became independent from Hinojosa and was given the status of town The town was in the centre of the fighting during the Extremadura offensive one of the last battles of the Spanish Civil War The name comes from the word lanchas which means thin naturally occurring flat stones originates from around the 15th century and there are records of a

    Original URL path: http://www.turismolospedroches.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=283:ing-lalancha-municipios&Itemid=353 (2016-04-24)
    Open archived version from archive

  • El Guijo
    the late C 13th the population was included in the Estate of Santa Eufemia and during the C 14th and C 15th its history was closely linked to this estate For the next two centuries El Guijo became an important cattle rearing centre since two busy cattle tracks la Cañada de la Mesta and la Real Soriana passed close to the village and the collection of grazing rights in the

    Original URL path: http://www.turismolospedroches.org/site/index.php?view=article&id=281%3Aing-elguijo-municipios&tmpl=component&print=1&layout=default&page=&option=com_content&Itemid=352 (2016-04-24)
    Open archived version from archive

  • El Viso
    Conquista Dos Torres El Viso El Guijo Fuente La Lancha Hinojosa del Duque Pedroche Pozoblanco Santa Eufemia Torrecampo Villaralto Vvª de Córdoba Vvª del Duque Oferts Polls Link Enlaces Quién está en línea Tenemos 5 invitados conectado s Who is on line Tenemos 5 invitados conectado s El Viso Numerous finds have been made in the area of El Viso which indicate that the village s origins are indeed lost in the mists of time The first written mention of the town dates from the year 1410 in which it was called Casas de don Adame Sir Adame s Houses which probably refers to some inns situated on the route that connects Castile with Andalusia as the village lies on the ancient route called Camino del Azogue In the c 15th it became part of the County of Santa Eufemia together with the villages of El Guijo Torrefranca and Santa Eufemia and it was tied to this county until the manorial system was abolished in c 19th becoming the most prosperous and dynamic village in the county PLACES TO VISIT Church of La Encarnación Hermitage of Santa Ana Hermitage of Cristo de la Eras Park and Hermitage of San José

    Original URL path: http://www.turismolospedroches.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=282:ing-elviso-municipios&Itemid=351 (2016-04-24)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Hinojosa
    to the Musterian Epipaleolithic and Neolithic periods and there are also Roman remains The origins of the present town dates back to the late 13th or early 14th century The first historical mention of Hinojosa dates from 16th January 1237 in the quotation Finojosa de Pedroche a hamlet in Cordoba and its region Juan II of Castille granted on 6th November 1444 the towns of Belálcazar and Hinojosa to Gutierrez de Sotomayor master of Alcantara Hinojosa then became part of the Estate of the Counts of Belalcazar 15th C and through marriage ties of the Dukes of Bejar 16th C and the Osuna family 18th C until the end of the manorial system in Spain During these centuries it belonged to the borough of Trujillo and the province of Extremadura It was incorporated into the civil administration of Cordoba in 1833 and in 1836 for administrative matters Later Alfonso XIII granted the town the title of city Hinojosa with its great wealth of monuments and historical interest has produced illustrious citizens and is a village of noble lineage The cuisine is particularly interesting often linked festive occasions for instance stuffed meats and soups called sopa dorada or ajoblanco PLACES TO

    Original URL path: http://www.turismolospedroches.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=284%3Aing-hinojosa-municipios&Itemid=353 (2016-04-24)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Pedroche
    Cordoba In the year 1492 the Christian Monarchs ordered a rural community to be formed with its capital in Pedroche under the name of the Seven Towns of Los Pedroches including Pedroche Torremilano Dos Torres Torrecampo Villanueva de Córdoba Pozoblanco Alcaracejos and Añora The towns held meetings on 8th September every year in the Sanctuary of La Virgen de Piedrasantas de Pedroche which continued until 1837 In her honour the

    Original URL path: http://www.turismolospedroches.org/site/index.php?view=article&id=285%3Aing-pedroche-municipios&tmpl=component&print=1&layout=default&page=&option=com_content&Itemid=355 (2016-04-24)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Pozoblanco
    were freed from Arab rule Other local legends tell of a group of shepherds who settled here after fleeing from an outbreak of plague in Pedroche The site of the settlement is where nowadays the Pozo Viejo Old Well stands a real symbol of the city which gave the town its name Pozoblanco White Well The hamlet grew into a town in 1478 It became one of the Seven Towns of Los Pedroches and maintained its independence except during the years when it belonged together with the other six to the Marquis of El Carpio It prospered and went on to become the most important town both in the Seven Towns of Los Pedroches as well as in the north of the province of Cordoba where the town governor moved to In recent times its favourable geographical position has turned Pozoblanco into the main economic and administrative centre in the region without losing its charm as a mountain village The most popular local festivals are the Festivals of la Virgen de Luna the patron saint whom they share with the neighbouring town Villanueva de Córdoba and the Town Fair of Nuestra Señora de las Mercedes with its outstanding bullfights Thanks

    Original URL path: http://www.turismolospedroches.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=286:ing-pozoblanco-municipios&Itemid=356 (2016-04-24)
    Open archived version from archive



  •